Certificate in Hospitality Digital Marketing
Marketing includes the numerous ways you communicate, differentiate, and reinforce your hospitality brand promise to potential customers. The world of new media hospitality marketing is opening doors no one knew existed, driving customer engagement, feedback, and endorsements faster than ever. Become an expert now or get left behind.
This certificate consists of five two-week courses that provide you with fundamental hospitality marketing concepts and principles, focused on the world of new media marketing. Through best practices and industry case studies, you’ll contextualize these concepts and lay a solid foundation for applying them to your workplace. You can complete all of the courses in this program and earn your certificate in as little as three months, spending five to seven hours per course.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Assess the role of marketing in your organization
- Identify how your organization can best counter the challenges associated with marketing for services
- Discover how to make pricing more variable
- Know how to react to customers’ perceptions of fairness regarding pricing policies
- Understand how online travel agents provide value for consumers and suppliers alike
- Effectively use search engine marketing
- Create a promotional plan for a hospitality product or service
- Design your own effective, product-specific advertising campaign
- Maintain and enhance customer value
- Organize your firm for long-term competitiveness
This certificate has 5 online courses requiring ~30 hours to complete.
Please note in this series Marketing the Hospitality Brand MUST be taken prior to Hospitality Customer Engagement.
- Services Marketing Planning and Management
- Pricing Strategy and Distribution Channels in Hotel Revenue Management
- Search Engines and Online Selling: Stimulating Incremental Demand
- Marketing the Hospitality Brand Through Digital Media
- Implementing Brand Strategy Through Digital Media
Who Should Take This Certificate Series?
This certificate is designed for hospitality professionals working in revenue-generating roles, or marketing professionals with up to two years of online or new media marketing experience.
About the School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
The School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is shaping the global knowledge base for hospitality management through leadership in education, research, and industry advancement. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the school provides management instruction in the full range of hospitality disciplines, educating the next generation of leaders in the world's largest industry. Founded in 1922 as the nation's first collegiate course of study in hospitality management, the Cornell School of Hotel Administration is recognized as the world leader in its field.