Certificate in Leading a Culture of Service Excellence
Great service is not merely a customer benefit; it’s a competitive differentiator in any industry. The courses in this certificate program leverage today’s leading customer service strategies to prepare you to establish a culture of service excellence that raises the standard of service for your organization, business unit, division, or team.
You’ll learn to assess the market needs for the service provided by your organization and develop the leadership competencies needed to create a consistent culture of empowerment and continuous improvement that will inspire exceptional service, every time, everywhere.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Define and plan a culture of service that delivers on the needs of the market
- Assess key personal competencies and employ effective strategies for facilitating a strong service culture
- Practice principles of Servant Leadership and create a listening environment
- Establish key organizational processes to ensure service excellence in the customer experience
- Foster continuous improvement and employee empowerment by applying practices that inspire, develop, and reinforce outstanding customer service delivery
This certificate has 5 online courses requiring ~50 hours to complete.
- Fostering a Culture of Service Excellence
- Developing Service Excellence Competencies
- Practicing Servant Leadership
- Delivering an Excellent Customer Experience for Your Organization
- Developing a Culture of Empowerment
Who Should Take This Certificate Series?
This certificate is ideal for new and experienced middle managers from service-based organizations; managers and leaders from functional areas who are responsible for serving external and internal customers; and individuals belonging to service-oriented organizations ranging from hotels and restaurants to healthcare facilities, financial institutions, small businesses, and retail establishments whose staff or unit is responsible for providing a consistent and high level of service.
About the School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
The School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is shaping the global knowledge base for hospitality management through leadership in education, research, and industry advancement. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the school provides management instruction in the full range of hospitality disciplines, educating the next generation of leaders in the world's largest industry. Founded in 1922 as the nation's first collegiate course of study in hospitality management, the Cornell School of Hotel Administration is recognized as the world leader in its field.