Certificate in Strategic Hospitality Marketing
When you are marketing your services, success depends on knowing what target customers want and aligning it with the value your company delivers. This requires an integrated strategy that includes market analysis and demand management, marketing strategy, brand management, and marketing communications. By adopting this customer-centric approach to marketing, you’ll be better prepared to deliver memorable experiences, exceed customer expectations, gain competitive advantage, and ultimately position your company for success.
This six-course online Strategic Hospitality Marketing Certificate equips you to create a winning marketing strategy.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to…
- Analyze your firm’s marketing approach and make strategic decisions on how to optimize your team’s efforts
- Target your consumers at the right time and through the right channels
- Develop a service strategy that elevates and supports your brand
- Meet customer demand with creative pricing and distribution strategies
- Create effective marketing communications that drive demand and engagement for your services
This certificate has 6 online courses requiring ~36 hours to complete.
- Services Marketing Planning and Management
- Evaluating Business and Customer Factors Affecting Marketing Decisions for Services
- Building a Resilient Services Marketing Information System
- Developing a Service Strategy and Managing the Brand
- Managing Service Demand through Pricing and Distribution Strategies
- Developing an Integrated Marketing Communications Strategy for Services
Who Should Take This Certificate Series?
This certificate is appropriate for customer-focused sales and marketing professionals; services marketing and operations professionals; industry professionals interested in analyzing services marketing data to make strategic decisions; services marketing managers and professionals who interact directly and communicate with customers; and product marketing professionals transitioning into a marketing role in service-centric firms.
About the School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
The School of Hotel Administration at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is shaping the global knowledge base for hospitality management through leadership in education, research, and industry advancement. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the school provides management instruction in the full range of hospitality disciplines, educating the next generation of leaders in the world's largest industry. Founded in 1922 as the nation's first collegiate course of study in hospitality management, the Cornell School of Hotel Administration is recognized as the world leader in its field.