Establishing a Beer Program
A successful beer program includes elements that can be easily overlooked but might also be the difference between a successful and unsuccessful program. Properly planning a draft beer system is essential, but equally important is understanding your market and clientele. Then, selecting the right beer styles calls for the ability to build strong relationships with breweries and distributors. You will leave this course with the skills and tools necessary to create a successful beer program that fits your concept and is well-received by customers.
- Explore draft beer systems and the keg room
- Connect beer line cleaning to the customer experience
- Create a beer menu that is aligned with your concept
- Synthesize the process of purchasing beer
- Douglass Miller, Lecturer, School of Hotel Administration