Partners in Animal Health: Feline Health
Narrated step-by-step instructions to help you care for your cat. Clear, easy to understand explanations featuring live-action videos and animated details.
Click on the title to be automatically taken to the course.
- Taking Your Cat's Temperature
- Managing Destructive Scratching Behavior in Cats
- Giving Your Cat Liquid Medications
- Giving Your Cat a Pill or Capsule
- Gastrointestinal Diseases in Cats
- Cat Owner's Guide to Kidney Diseases
- Trimming Your Cat's Claws
- Caring for Your Diabetic Cat
Please Note: We recommend consulting with your veterinarian who is the best source regarding animal health issues in general, information about your specific situation, and possible new developments since the copyright of this material.