Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...