Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
In this course we will introduce basic issues involving bilingual and multilingual acquisition, especially in young children
College of Human Ecology
Learn about data exploration, display, and gathering; probability; statistical methods; and how to use statistical tools.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology