Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Medical Ethnobotany is the study of medicinal plants used by a group of people.Medicinal plants are either critical constitu
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
This course focuses on narrative competence and its role in medical education and clinical practice.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences