Search found 55 items
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
UEE covers best practices for teaching about the environment in cities among diverse audiences.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Gain an essential foundation in pharmaceutical management.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Master counseling skills to drive behavior change.
College of Human Ecology
Transform your strategic capabilities to lead teams, initiatives, and change in your healthcare organization.
This program allows busy union activists to take college credit courses regardless of location or work schedules. This course...
Discrimination law defines specific protected classes and the obligations that employers face in accommodating these classes.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program which allows busy union activists to take college credit courses regardless of their...
Visualize the world as a photographer.
eCornell, College of Arch, Art and Planning
Advance your ability to evaluate and apply data in a business context.
ILR School, eCornell
Strategies for women leaders in the product management field.
eCornell, College of Engineering
The contract lies at the center of day-to-day union practice. How can union leaders, stewards, and rank and file members...