Search found 81 items
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Discover opportunities to apply blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to your business.
Cornell Tech, eCornell
An introduction to programming with Python for students aiming to enter the world of business analytics.
College of Business, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Visualize the world as a photographer.
eCornell, College of Arch, Art and Planning
Use AI to supercharge your marketing strategy.
Utilize product marketing strategies to improve business performance.
This course explores communication practices and theories as they are observed in personal and professional contexts.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Master machine learning skills relevant to today's fastest-emerging career.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Strategies for women leaders in the product management field.
eCornell, College of Engineering
Partners in Animal Health: Feline Health
College of Veterinary Medicine
Develop the skills you need to create and implement marketing strategies that align with your business goals.
If you're new to the world of human resources, this 6-course certificate will give you the essentials you need to succeed.
ILR School, eCornell