Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Apply accounting concepts to understand decision making and control, costing, cost behavior, cost allocation, and budgeting.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School