Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc