Search found 31 items
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
Plan and manage international service programs effectively.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Develop an effective data privacy strategy for your organization.
Develop the skills you need to create and implement marketing strategies that align with your business goals.
Visualize the world as a photographer.
eCornell, College of Arch, Art and Planning
Build a career in corporate communications and crisis management.
College of Business, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Design effective user interfaces.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Master the skills to communicate your ideas for maximum impact in order to engage listeners and support your initiatives.
Redefine your marketing approach to generate lifetime customers.
Attract, develop, and retain skilled talent for your team, organization, or clients.
ILR School, eCornell
Apply fundamental hospitality marketing concepts and principles, focused digital marketing, in your organization.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Give business leaders a foundation in legal concepts needed for success.
eCornell, Cornell Law School