Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc