Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell