Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...