Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Examine the role that nutrition, exercise, and other health behaviors play in maintaining good health.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc