Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...