Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Computing and Information Science filter Computing and Information Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc