Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
In this course we will introduce basic issues involving bilingual and multilingual acquisition, especially in young children
College of Human Ecology
Learn about data exploration, display, and gathering; probability; statistical methods; and how to use statistical tools.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Explore the privacy issues of an interconnected world.
College of Engineering
Learn about the components of an organization's marketing program and how products are priced, promoted, and distributed.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Introductory course teaches beginners how to use plants as the subject of art with easy approaches and many visual examples.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science