Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Introductory course teaches beginners how to use plants as the subject of art with easy approaches and many visual examples.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the privacy issues of an interconnected world.
College of Engineering
Delve into the Greek myths and learn about their significance in Greek and Roman society.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences