Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the evolution of humankind through the fossil record and investigate the roots of human biology and behavior.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Preparing high-potential HR professionals for the next step in their careers.