Search found 7 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Explore the capabilities of 5G and develop innovative products and services to meet customer needs.
College of Business, Johnson, eCornell
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell