Search found 28 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
Become acquainted with the major theories and research paradigms of modern personality psychology.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Human Ecology
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science
Learn the laws, principles, and guidelines to structure successful business deals to meet the needs of contracting parties.
Cornell Law School
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences