Search found 41 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science
Learn bird identification with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology's Be a Better Birder series of self-paced tutorials.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Examine visuals drawn from advertising, TV, movies, and other media to see how they influence us.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that establishes priorities and resourcing plans for the use of media at your company.