Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.