Search found 68 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove eCornell filter eCornell
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
Change affects every company. Learn how to be prepared and ensure your company is ready to implement the changes needed.
College of Business, eCornell
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Gain the leadership agility skills needed to operate in complex environments.
Lead digital innovation in your business.
Cornell Tech, eCornell
Build confidence in public speaking and presenting as you develop executive presence.
eCornell, College of Arts and Sciences
Address today’s most pressing strategic business questions and design a strategy for your own organization.
Lead tech teams to top performance.
eCornell, College of Engineering
Master data analysis and spreadsheet modeling skills to gain an edge.
Explore the capabilities of 5G and develop innovative products and services to meet customer needs.
College of Business, Johnson, eCornell
Develop the three-dimensional mindset needed to analyze and manage complex problems and situations.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Design effective user interfaces.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.