Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc