Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Discrimination law defines specific protected classes and the obligations that employers face in accommodating these classes.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell