Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Learn the laws, principles, and guidelines to structure successful business deals to meet the needs of contracting parties.
Cornell Law School
Preparing high-potential HR professionals for the next step in their careers.
Explore the privacy issues of an interconnected world.
College of Engineering