Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn the laws, principles, and guidelines to structure successful business deals to meet the needs of contracting parties.
Cornell Law School
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences