Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Spring filter Spring
- (-) Remove Personal Development filter Personal Development
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
A policy-centered approach to the study of government in the American experience.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...