Search found 33 items
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that establishes priorities and resourcing plans for the use of media at your company.
Utilize product marketing strategies to improve business performance.
Strategically develop and manage a great brand.
College of Business, eCornell
Visualize the world as a photographer.
eCornell, College of Arch, Art and Planning
Prepare to lead successful large-scale projects by refining both your project leadership and project management skills.
eCornell, College of Engineering
Develop the three-dimensional mindset needed to analyze and manage complex problems and situations.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Give business leaders a foundation in legal concepts needed for success.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
Learn how to leverage big data in your marketing research to help improve your organization's bottom line.
Redefine your marketing approach to generate lifetime customers.