Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Business, Management and Leadership filter Business, Management and Leadership
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
Learn the laws, principles, and guidelines to structure successful business deals to meet the needs of contracting parties.
Cornell Law School
Explore the privacy issues of an interconnected world.
College of Engineering
You will learn the basics of genetic engineering, explore the political debate around the GMO and review the arguments.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science