Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell