Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School