Search found 6 items
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Cornell Tech filter Cornell Tech
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
This certificate for non-financial professionals teaches the finance fundamentals applicable at any business level.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.