Search found 8 items
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove Medicine and Public Health filter Medicine and Public Health
- (-) Remove College of Agriculture and Life Sciences filter College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Cornell Tech filter Cornell Tech
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
This course covers the theory behind decision making and applying analytic tools.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Get the management skills you need to succeed in today’s evolving healthcare landscape.
Johnson, College of Human Ecology
Learn to develop an effective vector surveillance program, collect data, and communicate risk.
eCornell, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Transform your strategic capabilities to lead teams, initiatives, and change in your healthcare organization.