Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Johnson filter Johnson
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Cornell Law School filter Cornell Law School
Gain a deeper understanding of the functions needed to successfully manage any business.
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Discover opportunities for disruption with financial technology and blockchain.
Gain the breadth of business skills you need to reach the next level of leadership as an existing manager or executive.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School