Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Summer filter Summer
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
Introduction to programming with Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for students aiming to enter the world of business
College of Business, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Learn about data exploration, display, and gathering; probability; statistical methods; and how to use statistical tools.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Apply accounting concepts to understand decision making and control, costing, cost behavior, cost allocation, and budgeting.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science