Search found 5 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Good Manufacturing Practice for food (GMP) is designed to review the requirements of Part 117
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Explore the critical questions posed by how the social, economic, and technological realms of the modern world interconnect.
Computing and Information Science
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences