Search found 27 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Engineering filter Engineering
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
Apply accounting concepts to understand decision making and control, costing, cost behavior, cost allocation, and budgeting.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Explore the fundamental computing technology inside smartphones and the advanced techniques that make them run so fast.
College of Engineering
Master data analysis and spreadsheet modeling skills to make smarter business decisions.
College of Business, eCornell