Search found 62 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove History filter History
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course examines the history of unions in the US through the use of film....
Learn pricing, production and market analysis concepts to position your organization for success in a competitive landscape.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc
This course explores communication practices and theories as they are observed in personal and professional contexts.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Elevate HR to a strategic and innovative organizational function.
ILR School, eCornell
Master data analysis and spreadsheet modeling skills to make smarter business decisions.
College of Business, eCornell
Gain foundational knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices and Food Safety Modernization Act regulations.
eCornell, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Tell compelling stories with data in Tableau to drive decisions.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Examine visuals drawn from advertising, TV, movies, and other media to see how they influence us.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Visualize the world as a photographer.
eCornell, College of Arch, Art and Planning
Explore how ideas about personal responsibility and assumptions about race have shaped the American penal system.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Arts and Sciences
Richard Griffin, the General Counsel of the NLRB, spoke before a live audience of labor lawyers on December 13, 2013. This...