Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc