Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
Focuses on helping individuals understand how scientific information effects management decision making and public policy.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
This course explores communication practices and theories as they are observed in personal and professional contexts.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences