Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics filter Mathematics, Data Analysis and Statistics
- (-) Remove Veterinary Medicine filter Veterinary Medicine
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove Economics filter Economics
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove School of Hotel Administration filter School of Hotel Administration
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
Learn how people are effectively managed in organizations and develop relevant problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions, ILR School
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc