Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove College of Human Ecology filter College of Human Ecology
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
- (-) Remove ILR School filter ILR School
- (-) Remove College of Business filter College of Business
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc