Search found 51 items
- (-) Remove Accounting and Finance filter Accounting and Finance
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Sciences filter Sciences
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Nutrition and Food Science filter Nutrition and Food Science
- (-) Remove Self-Paced filter Self-Paced
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Spring filter Spring
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Social Sciences filter Social Sciences
- (-) Remove Winter filter Winter
- (-) Remove Offered Year-round filter Offered Year-round
Achieve financial sustainability at your nonprofit while driving organizational strategy.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Plan, develop, and manage profitable commercial real estate projects using proven processes and tools.
College of Business, eCornell
Master the ability to create and implement an effective PR Strategy that will maximize communications impact.
Design websites focused on the needs of users, striking a balance between form and function.
eCornell, Computing and Information Science
Develop the art of persuasion when communicating ideas to different audiences.
Strategies for women leaders in the product management field.
eCornell, College of Engineering
Apply today’s leading-edge marketing practices.
Market your services with an integrated strategy to deliver memorable experiences and exceed customer expectations.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell
Explore the process of inquiry and investigation with your students through outdoor observations and citizen science.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Master key accounting principles and learn how to apply them in practice.
Investigate the creation of agreements that clearly set forth the rights and obligations of parties.
eCornell, Cornell Law School
Learn how to leverage big data in your marketing research to help improve your organization's bottom line.