Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Arts and Humanities filter Arts and Humanities
- (-) Remove Computer and Information Science filter Computer and Information Science
- (-) Remove Employment, Labor, and Disability filter Employment, Labor, and Disability
- (-) Remove Human Resources filter Human Resources
- (-) Remove Degree Program filter Degree Program
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Course filter Course
Part of the Online Labor Studies Program this course surveys the major areas of the law as it applies to workers and unions...
Learn actionable HR strategies to increase employee engagement, counter unconscious bias and build an inclusive work culture.
ILR School, eCornell
Affordable Care Act regulations encourage employers to implement Wellness Programs (e.g., smoking cessation, weight loss, etc