Search found 39 items
- (-) Remove Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences filter Agriculture, Biology and Life Sciences
- (-) Remove Credit filter Credit
- (-) Remove Hospitality Management filter Hospitality Management
- (-) Remove Marketing and Communications filter Marketing and Communications
- (-) Remove Certificate filter Certificate
- (-) Remove Government, Law and Politics filter Government, Law and Politics
- (-) Remove Real Estate and Asset Management filter Real Estate and Asset Management
Plan and manage international service programs effectively.
eCornell, College of Human Ecology
Medical Ethnobotany is the study of medicinal plants used by a group of people.Medicinal plants are either critical constitu
School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Mgmt: Pricing and Demand Strategies
Explore the advanced tools in pricing and revenue optimization strategy that are fundamental to business success.
School of Hotel Administration, eCornell